Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Huh!!.. Today... i still dont know wether im happy or not... but im confirmed that i still can live longer... One thing for sure... im turn to be crazy like me before... Without mercy... without feeling's... I'm cruel... Bad... Stupid... haha... That was me... Welcome to my life... Almost two years and last day might be the last chapter on my live i wrote sad... No more pain... no more madness... Im looking through foward and never look back again... thanks for my friend who give me a lesson... make me understand how is living worth live... I know... We must continue de journey... Still too long... A friends in need is a friend indeed... Huh!? totaly i dont understand but i hope, one day people going to understand me... Like Babel's said... If u want to understood, Listen! Im bored to care a people relationship with me... Im not a man who can keep a things called relationship going longer... Haha... Seems like im DAG 2858, who Max turn it to scrap... But still got value cause bank still searching for it... Im d man hit on war but in d funeral day, all nations come and complete my day... This is my hope... I still can be a friend but im not going to care no more...

No comments: