Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Last monday nite im going to Machap... Singaporean bus always stop here for taking dinner before continue the journey... I had informed that David Beckham on the way to Malaysia and stay here before going to Genting Highland... I got the information from one of my friend who work in Travel Agensi... Im not so sure but i kept looking and take serious bout that... Im arrive arround 22:02pm... wanna find some strategic place to park before he coming...

Huh... its 28 minutes left but i didn't see any sign of that...

I start to be bored and taking photos at anywhere... I felt that i have been cheated... huh

22:46 pm and it supposed come...

I suspected that this bus must bring David Beckham here... and i still waiting... 707 Travel Group is one of the largest Travel Agent from Singapore...

U know what... im so upset... David Beckham is just a story... OMG... i have been cheated! So stupid!! hehe... I continue my journy and arived home at 23:12pm... hmm... seems my fuel going to be done! haha!

No comments: