Kabashitor is sponsored by:~

Monday, June 25, 2007

Huh! I think im going to be sick... My nose seems blocked by a nusty uweeks!... I had no idea what to do last sunday... After back from Singapore, i bought 3 DVD... Ocean 12, Ocean 13 and Rat Cartoon story... I went home arround 1725 hrs... I take my bed to the living rooms and watching DVD... I start with Ocean Twelve... I had no mood actualy... im so sleepy but i can't sleep... Its too hot... Im not feel hungry yet even a whole day not takin' food... Then i slept during the movies on... I just woke up on 1930 hrs maybe... and get batch... And i continue watching Ocean 13 after finish d rest ocean 12... after that, i reading book... a book about 50 Detectives Story... And just sitting at sofa... After my friend call me at 2225 hrs, i realize one things... God makes night to sleep! hehe... Just go to sleep... hehehe

No comments: