Monday, May 18, 2009

I dreamed a weird dream last nite... hahaha

At the first dream, in a classic woods of houses,.. Me, my mum, and all my friends and family want to decide to make an engagement with me and my lovely darling girlfriend... At that time, my girlfriend realize that she can't do that because she need to informed her family bout that first... In my mind,... i just asking myself,... how could she refuse my enggangement... i tot she must be so verry happy... so, i regret it until i woke up... haha... Luckily it was just a dream.... i woke up on 2 am...

So,.. In the second dream,... seems that dream doesn't finish yet... the ghost of the first dream still live in my memory,.. haha... In the same situaion,.. we come again and asking for the same question,.. suprising that she was ready for the next level or not... but at this times,.. i need to walk on a bridge made by the only wood of trees.. and it quite danger because it was rainy... i tot God want to tell me that nothing is going to be easy,... after passed the wooden bridge test,.. i have to choose a lot of rice's and select all the best rice for my darling girlfriends.. haha... while i still concentrating in searching for the best rice... my girlfriends say's,.. "I Still not ready for this"... Oh! im shocked... i grabed all the rice's... then put it into the bowl... then i feel so frust... but my mum calm me down... haha... i still regret it until i woke up again... and luckily, it was just a dream.... im woke up on 5:49 am...

In the last dream... at my new home, we all enjoying a holiday after my brother's wedding day... it was so happy there... i saw my girlfriend,.. my fav. nieces... my sisters, my nephew's brother and cousins... there was so funny,... i also saw my brother Max teach us how to play a new card tricks and do magic... we do gambling using a bill notes... basic on the prize at that bill's... while we were so enjoying that party that night,... i saw someone coming inside into Reynold's house... i stare from the far... and focus it using a brand new digital camera... I saw a guys with a mask simmilar a terorist from counter strike game with colt comando in his arm... i warn every people in our house... but no one will pay attention.... So, i came up and shout... wei,.. that thief... and i saw my aunt Kamisi were there too... but he seems does't alert with that... Suddenly that terrorist disapear... and sudenly my brother Allex shouting,.. wei, dress up! he said,... we go to kk by 9pm... then i realize, my flight also 9pm... so, maybe i missed the flight... OMG... i dont belive this dream is so unreal... before i wake up,... i tot im so sad,... and keep crying antil my alarm beeping... Huh... Once again,.. thanks God because it was just a dream... How come i dreamed 3 nightmare in one night... huh!!

No comments: