Monday, October 18, 2010

New Life, New Office, Old Hobby...

I still don't believe that i'm working here,.. KK... Life is so busy,.. so hurry... its been a week... happily, i already making friends with them before... because almost of the officer here was attend the same course with me at the WM...

Sorry to been hiding almost 2 years... haha... a lot of things happened... now im getting married... move in to my wife house... huh... and also.. the latest news... i'm Thallasaemia's agent... wow... i'm so surprised... huh! Thanks God cause my wife has a Normal blood type... huh...

I give u some advice,.. Before u want to proposed ur fiancé',.. better check ur blood first... because it's too important... We avoid any sorrow... no hard feeling... no frustrated.. hmm...

Thats all for now... im going to used my every new minutes with honor... haha

No comments: