Friday, January 19, 2007

Im still investigate my 5th case... Im playing a CSI Dark Motives games... Its hard to belive, im in stage 5 now... The First case is A man Accident by a motorcycle... The man Injured and i found the evidence that it was a sabotage... The Second case is, body found on back of the old bars and he drunk by a vodka... 3rd case is... A bones found on construction site... It was death arround 2 years and burried inside that land site... I dont care bout my 4th case... its too simple for me... an actress shoot his partner in a rehearsal... The bullet shouldn't be real... But i found that her husband kill her at the back side... Im not felt this one is challenging... My current case is a Komodo stealing by some guys... In investigation time, i found a human nail on the cage of the komodo... the case return to complicated... i have no clue... once i get to interview a man from any site... Get the data... Then i hope i will learn something... I also read a detective book by Sherlock Holmes and a Comics also improve my guessing... Good Luck to me...

No comments: