Friday, February 02, 2007

I have no idea why man search for this... I mean, this is not enough until its enough... Some people work hard for it... Some people live it and some people just clickin' his finger and get the fortune... I remember Saliarie from Mafia's... He paid me a thousand for kill the Chinaman... Thats one is the most brutal skill for murdering people... I bought a Thompson weapon made by 1989 and used it to kill the chinaman... I was luck because when police alarmed and mention about a gun fire, they catch me... I got to run then, i stoped the Canidian car with 5000hp... Wah... I love the part when... well, u know me... i like race in public area... hit a car, crossing the red light and hit the police officer... Huhu... Seems like im the hero now... We just played hide and seek actualy... at last i found the old workshop and shoot the car inside the workshop til it's on fire... Then its blow up... Ka boomm!! Wah, the great sounds... hehe... Actualy, i have no idea about a story to write it down... hehe... I told u... I said about a game story... huhu...

No comments: