Thursday, June 28, 2007

Last night, after gym... i went to funfair... Its not so fun... haha... i went there for playing bingo... i spent Rm20.00 but seem i have no luck... Huh...
Today is so tired day, two of my friend sent me sms that today is 'world friends day' but i dont think want to sent message for all of my friends... I know everyone must be busy... even my cousin Felix, he must be the birthday boy today... i sent regards for him but maybe he changed the phone number already... Im going to jail today... Kluang jail, for checking the water treatment system for the jail's waste... take a sample and bring to the office... arroun 1145 hrs, i went to chemist at JB with my friends and back to Kluang arround 1600... We just arrive here arround 1800 hrs something... Thats why i called it tired day!!!Huh... Tonight i wish to watch Transformer with my cousin... Im not going to watch cinema alone again!

No comments: