Friday, June 29, 2007

Hmm.. im so upset last nite,... After jogging, i went to my cousin's resident for ask him if he want to follow me to the cinema,.. Remember? yesterday is d opening of 'Transformer'... Besides, his home near the jogging court... He told me that he came but let me buy the ticket first and he paid me latter...
After that, im going home and takin' my shower... Im going to the cinema arround 2030 hrs... U know why im feel little bit frust? It was full and no more seat... Huh! i dont like this situation...
Later, im going to buy a coke and the pop corn, buy DVD (Bourne Supermacy) and watch it at home as consider trip as i am enter the cinema... hehe
Then, i had a dream... In my dream, i met my old friend... She was been naked in front of me and she was dance... i felt little bit shame even it just a dream... Im not dare to look at her... and i wake up as i miss her so much... long time no see her... maybe arround 6 month ago... but seems im not going to met her again...
Emm... Today i wake late... arround 0640 hrs... and i feel hunggry now... lets take a breakfast first... uh! my lung is acidict now... haha

No comments: