Monday, July 02, 2007

This is my new records... I mean, this saturday i had break my records with watching movie in a whole day life... wah... and what izzit? Die Hard 1, Die Hard 2, Die Hard 3, Pan Labyrinth, Bridge of Terabithia, Narnia and After the sunset... Huh... my head will gonna be blow watching that... Maybe im the guys anxious, type A, egocentric perfectionist who can't sit still and die alone with a million bucks and thousand regrets... Haha... but i dont think so... maybe i should go somewhere next time... Maybe i should open my front door when saturday and go for some fun... some entertaiement... And i thinks, nobody want to break my records to stay at bed around 18 hours between 2400 hrs to 2200 hrs next evening... haha... give me some guns and let me blow my head now... because it was a same injured... oh my God,.. my head realy pain now... uh!...

No comments: